Monday, December 7, 2015

What Makes A Hotel Business Flourish?

What Makes A Hotel Business Flourish?
        Within this broad context, hotel developers, owners and management companies will all need to develop new strategies, skills and processes that look forward to the competitive demands of the future. These ultimately must address issues related to vision and planning as well as organizational skill sets and processes to attract and retain customers. Following are some of the key factors to be considered to have a competitive hotel organization.

 Hold a global change direction. As the information age produces greater worldwide integration of business activities, a global knowledge base will become invaluable. Success in local and regional hotel markets will be shaped decisively by a global business environment that defines capital movement, customer expectations and applications of new technologies.

Focus on the Customer. If the customer is "king" in the 21st century, hotel organizations will be best served by focusing less on their hotel assets as measures of success, and more on their customers.

Create a defensible corporate strategy.  Fro many of the industry's leaders, vision is driven by the strategic planning process, a function that has become critical for success.

Empower Management. Beyond the ability to envision the future, core management capabilities will make the difference, they are essential. A clear vision without the management skills to support; it cannot be a recipe for success. First, hotel management must have strategic development skills and the ability to integrate complex factors affecting success. Market volatility has become the norm, in part caused by the rapidly changing tastes of customers.

Be in the information fast lane. The traditional role of Information Technology(IT) as a back office support for accounting and book-keeping has clearly moved front and center stage. IT today influences all aspects of business from corporate strategies to organizational structure and from the very business process, it is designed to support to performance measurement. In a world where the customer is "king," IT must also deliver in two critical areas: sales and marketing and customer service.

9 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, all hotel organizations should have to follow these for better flourish. I also want to share my blog here that are related to ICO Token Development.
    Read the blog and share your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Blog Sir You are providing Very amazing information to us. I am Also a Blogger I write Blog on the topics of Blockchain Technology and Crypto Exchange. Recently I wrote Blog On How To Develop Your Own Crypto Token . In This Blog I Described Every Point of How You Can Develop Your Own Crypto Token. So Click On the Link and Read my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete